Employment Based Immigration

Employment Based-Immigrant


When entering the United States for work, you may do so with either a temporary work visa or an immigrant visa. An immigrant visa is more commonly known as a green card, and it allows you to work in the U.S. permanently. Eligibility depends on your immigration history, education, experience, and current employment. We are happy to work with you and your employer to determine the best outcome for everyone.

Work Visas

The U.S. only issues 140,000 employment-based green cards each year. Obtaining one can be a challenge. One of our knowledgeable immigration lawyers can guide you through the process one step at a time.

These are just some of the visa types we can help you with:

  • EB-1a: For persons with extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletic fields who have achieved international or national acclaim. If you qualify, you can self-petition and do not need an offer of employment.

  • EB-1b & c: For outstanding professors and researchers; or executives or higher-level managers who are transferring from their company’s foreign headquarters to a U.S. office.

  • EB-2: For individuals with advanced degrees.

  • EB-3: For professionals, skilled workers, and some unskilled workers.

  • EB-4: Reserved for special immigrants, such as religious workers, members of the U.S. government, members of the U.S. armed forces, physicians, broadcasters, and others.

  • EB-5: Available for certain foreign investors.

We provide personalized legal services in English and Spanish based on your individual needs.

Contact Us Today

All Evaluations Are Confidential
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Case Results

Results That Speak for Themselves
  • Approved for Adjustment of Status
  • Approved Green Card
  • Filed I-918 U-Visa Petition
  • Received Certificate of Citizenship
  • Released from ICE / Pending Work Permit
  • Renew Existing I-765 While Pending VAWA & I-48
  • Secured a New P1 Visa
  • Secured Green Cards
  • Spouse’s Green Card Granted
  • Waiver Approved