Nonimmigrant Visas



Any person who comes to the U.S. on a temporary basis for a specific purpose — usually work or tourism — is classified as a “nonimmigrant.” Some nonimmigrant visas last longer than others, and each have different eligibility requirements.

At Gardner Gordon we help clients obtain nonimmigrant visas including:

  • B1/B2 visas for business travelers, domestic employees or international visitors

  • E1/E2 visas for treaty traders and treaty investors

  • E3 visas for Australian nationals working in a specialty occupation

  • F1 visas for international students

  • H-1B visas for professionals in specialty occupations

  • J1 visas for exchange visitors such as students, trainees, researchers, or au pairs

  • K1 visas for fiancés of U.S. citizens to come marry in the U.S.

  • L1 visas for international companies interested in opening a U.S. location or transferring specialized employees or managers from overseas offices to the U.S.

  • O1 visas for foreign nationals with extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics

  • P1 visas for athletes, artists and entertainers

  • TN visas for Mexican and Canadian nationals seeking work as an eligible NAFTA professional

Nonimmigrant visas will allow your spouse and children to accompany you to the U.S. as dependents during your stay. Some classifications can also provide work authorization for a spouse. To be eligible for a nonimmigrant work visa, you must be sponsored by an employer.

Let Us Help You Apply for a Nonimmigrant Visa

We can help you and your employer apply for the visa that accurately reflects your reason for entry into the country. Our full-service law firm makes it easy for people to get the immigration help they need.

Contact Us Today

All Evaluations Are Confidential
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Case Results

Results That Speak for Themselves
  • Approved for Adjustment of Status
  • Approved Green Card
  • Filed I-918 U-Visa Petition
  • Received Certificate of Citizenship
  • Released from ICE / Pending Work Permit
  • Renew Existing I-765 While Pending VAWA & I-48
  • Secured a New P1 Visa
  • Secured Green Cards
  • Spouse’s Green Card Granted
  • Waiver Approved