Immigration Attorneys in Sampson County
In today’s constantly changing political climate, immigration processes are becoming more and more inundated with red tape. Whether you are coming to the United States temporarily or looking to make this country your permanent home, the immigration process can be difficult to navigate. We believe your right to travel to the U.S. should not be interrupted or delayed by faulty paperwork or missed signatures.
We atGardner Gordon are hard-working, experienced attorneys who are ready to support you during your immigration journey. Your time is valuable, so our goal is to give you quality service while reducing the time it takes to finish the process.
What Our Team Can Do for You
Our attorneys have spent more than 15 years developing their skills in immigration law. No matter the situation, you can rest assured that Gardner Gordon attorneys have worked on cases like yours and have the necessary experience to guide you through the process with precision and care.
Gardner Gordon works in all areas of immigration law, including:
- Family-Based Immigration. If you are seeking to live in the United States permanently, and you have a close relative who is a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident, you may qualify for a sponsorship via Family-Based Immigration. We can guide you through every step of this process to ensure your success.
- Employment-Based Immigration. Similarly, if you aim to live in the United States for work, you may qualify for a sponsorship via your employer. We at Gardner Gordon possess the knowledge needed to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Citizenship & Naturalization. The path to becoming a United States Citizen includes being a Lawful Permanent Resident and completing the Naturalization process. With our knowledgeable support, you will have the highest possible chance of success.
- I-9 & E-Verify Compliance. All United States employers must follow many guidelines and regulations in order to comply with immigration law. We can ensure your business is following every rule, which will reduce liability and protect your organization.
- Nonimmigrant Visas. For temporary visits to the United States, such as those involving recreation, sports, schooling, or work, you will need a Nonimmigrant Visa. We can help make the process as smooth and painless as possible.
- Humanitarian Visas. In the case of necessary and temporary refuge in the United States, you must obtain a Humanitarian Visa. Our job is to make sure you can safely and legally complete this process.
- Removal Defense. If you are facing deportation from the United States, we can fight on your behalf with strong counsel and expert legal advice. We know this is a difficult, troubling time for both you and your family members, and, as such, we take great pride in the care we provide for each one of our clients.
- Federal Litigation & Appeals. At Gardner Gordon, we know that a legal decision does not have to be final – it can be challenged and potentially overturned in court. If this is the case for you, we can fight for your right to be heard when you need it the most.
Bring Your Complex Immigration Issue to Gardner Gordon
Why choose Gardner Gordon? Our years of experience ensure that you receive nothing short of quality service and advice when we embark on the journey through the immigration process together. In addition, we reimburse you for the price of your consultation when you hire us, because your satisfaction is what matters most to us. Furthermore, we are available 24/7 to make certain you can receive exemplary legal assistance when you need it most.
Ready to begin? Contact our Sampson County immigration attorneys online or give our office a call at (919) 355-5134 today.
High Quality Legal Representation
As a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, the North Carolina Bar Association, and the North Carolina State Bar, Attorney Gardner has a reputation for professionalism and elite representation.
Your Success Is Our Priority
Hiring a knowledgeable and passionate immigration attorney to represent your interests is one of the most important steps you can take. When you come to us, we will take a personal interest in your case because we genuinely care about your success.
Lead Attorney Gardner, a world traveler, speaks fluent Spanish; as does the entire Gardner Gordon support team.Our attorneys will personally handle each legal aspect of your case. We will help you obtain the sense of ease and peace of mind you deserve during this trying and difficult time.
We Educate Clients
We will review your case, inform you of your rights, and guide you in the path that best suits your needs. We will fully equip you to make informed decisions every step of the way. We will offer you the zealous advocacy and compassionate support you deserve.